Need help using the tools: Autographa, BTT Writer, etc.? Our technical support team can help.
Email us at: email@example.com. Or click "Learn More" to explore all help options.
I’m part of a language without scripture. What additional training is there to help us translate the Bible?
We recommend MAST or TENT. You can:
- Request a 3 day TENT event that gives an overview of the tools. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Attend a MAST workshop near you or conduct your own two-week MAST workshop. Contact email@example.com for more details.
I’m part of a larger church network and we would like to take responsibility for Bible Translation for the languages in our network. This can include languages with no scripture or others that need scripture revising.
We recommend TENT or a Great Commission Conference. You can:
- Request a 3 day TENT event to give you an overview of the tools. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Attend a Great Commission Conference in your area to learn more. Contact email@example.com.
I’m part of a seminary and want to train others about MAST.
We recommend STRIKE. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about the Bible Translation needs in your community. We will put together an individualized approach to help you add curriculum and training for the Pastors in your seminary.
We have deaf and deaf/blind that need access to God’s Word.
- If most of your deaf community are literate, schedule a workshop using DOT. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- If most of your deaf community are illiterate, do not know a sign language or are blind, schedule a workshop using SUN. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
I’m part of a language community that does not have access to clean water and other basic needs.
We recommend our Community Development Program. Contact Bart Maley, our Community Development Program Manager, at email@example.com to share more about your language community's needs.
I’m part of a language community, church network, or seminary needing facilities to shelter all or some of our translation program.
We recommend our Planning and Design Program. Contact Ken Strong, our Planning and Design Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to share more about your facility needs.