We consider Essential beliefs to be those that define us as believers in Jesus Christ. These cannot be disregarded or compromised.
- The Bible is divinely inspired by God and has final authority.
- God is one and exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Because of the fall of man, all humans are sinful, and in need of salvation.
- The death of Christ is a substitute for sinners and provides for the cleansing of those who believe.
- By God’s grace, through faith, man receives salvation as a free gift because of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
- The resurrection of all—the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal punishment.